I asked around to my food blogger friends via my Finding Vegan blogger’s group on Facebook: Give me your best vegan after school snack recipes! And here are the amazing collection of (105!) recipes they shared.
Some savory, some sweet, some grab-n-go, some fresh from a sizzling skillet. We have smoothies and energy balls, puddings and toasts. Chips and popcorn and even a few chocolate-covered treats in here too. Bookmark this page and have amazing plant-based snacks all school season long!..
The request: Lets share fun, creative, colorful, easy, fast, vegan after-school snack recipes for this back to school season. Bonus points for using fruits/veggies as the star ingredient.
2. Sweet Potato Soup (in a flash!) with avocado and chipotle by lunchboxbunch
This super easy blender soup is warming, delicious and perfect for slowing down after a busy school day. Crunchy chips on top add fun and flavor!
3. Cheezy Broccoli Poppers by Clean Eating Veggie Girl
Love kale chips? Then give these cheezy broccoli bites a whirl!
4. Silly Apple Bites by Fork and Beans
Turn study time into silly smile time with these super fun snacks.
5. Cinnamon Spice Squash Cake by Noshed
Fall spin on a yummy, cozy snack cake.
6. Quinoa Hummus Zucchini Roll-Ups by Simply Quinoa
Veggies and grains and legumes, made delicious and beautiful!
7. Hot Pumpkin Mug by lunchboxbunch
Come in from the chilly fall air and warm up to this hot-cocoa-spin on pumpkin. Perfect after-school study sip! Pair with almond butter toast or your fave fall cookie.
8. Quinoa Oatmeal Raisin Cookies by Feasting on Fruit
Cozy oatmeal cookies with a superfood spin.
9. Maple Pumpkin Quesadilla by lunchboxbunch
This fall spin on a vegan quesadilla is savory and sweet and something to run home from school to! Served from a sizzling hot skillet.
10. Orange Spiced Pumpkin Hummus by lunchboxbunch
This snackable dip is perfect for the fall back to school season. Just add veggie sticks, toast or fill pita pockets!
11. Pumpkin Apple Fruit Leather by the organic dietition
This DIY fruity fave is a must try for kids who love fruit snacks and leathers.
12. Vegan Cheese Popcorn by Vegan Family Recipes
For snack time, study time or movie time, this savory popcorn delivers!
14. Smoky Pinto Bean Tostadas by Veggie Inspired Journey
For a boost of protein and fiber, these savory bites are the perfect way to fuel up for a long night of homework!
15. Buckwheat Zucchini Chocolate Cupcakes by unconventional baker
Sneak veggies into their study sesh with these alluring chocolate cupcakes! Gluten free and oil free!
16. Tahini Dark Chocolate Granola Bars by Veggie-Inspired Journey
17. Cherry Bakewell Cupcakes by Harriet Emily
Cherries make for a sweet after-school treat, when baked into these lovely cupcakes. No frosting needed!
18. Fruit Kabobs with Sunflower Dip by The Vegan 8
These fruit kabobs are a fun way to get your kids to eat fruit after school. You can even let them help you make them!
19. No-Bake Apricot Quinoa Bites by KiipFit
The warming and friendly flavor of apricot, makes these bites a healthy treat!
20. Avocado Toast by Styled Nutrition
Serve up this after school avocado toast for a satisfying bite.
21. Apple Cereal by The Vegan Chickpea
Serve your apple lovers this apple cereal with nuts, seeds and cacao – aka chocolate.
22. Flourless Chocolate Cake by green evi
Homework is easier with chocolate and berries.
23. Maple Cinnamon Sweet Potato bites by Natural Chow
The whole house will smell amazing with these on the study sesh menu.
24. Chocolate Avocado Cookies by two peas and their pod
Sneak healthy fats into chocolate cookie bliss with these yummy tender cookies.
25. PB&J Club by lunchboxbunch
Perfect for a group study session – this PBJ super sandwich will serve a crowd!
26. Crunchy Coconut Apricot Bliss Balls by love me feed me
These are sweetened using dried apricots!
27. Banana Bread Cookies by Cupcakes and Kale
These cookies pack a healthy-delicious punch, banana bread flavors warm things up!
28. Cherry Pie Tarts by RealFoodRealDeals
These are your homemade spin on those unhealthy toaster tarts many kids love.
29. Cheezy Kale Chips by the pretty bee
These kale chips will be gone in a flash — so make a lot and watch those veggies fly!
30. Apple Crumb Bars by Turnip The Oven
These cozy, filling gluten free bars are infused with fall apple flavor.
31. Tofu Pizza Sticks by vegAnnie
These protein-packed, pizza-flavored sticks are power fuel for homework time!
32. Baked Apple Chips + Cashew Cinnamon Dip by Tasting Page
Chips and dip gone fall for a lovable after school snack.
33. Catsadillas by fork and beans
Any kitty lover will be super thrilled to come home from school to find this silly kitty face waiting for him/her. Fun and delicious!
34. Low Sugar Real ‘Fruit Snacks’ by Cotter Crunch
Swap these in for those store bought fruit snacks!
35. 2-Minute Pumpkin Pie Pudding by lunchboxbunch
This super simple pumpkin pie pudding is infused with healthy pumpkin puree and brain-power boosting walnuts.
36. Pumpkin Seed Granola Bars by Fried Dandelions
Fall spin on a classic kid-approved snack.
Sarah’s kiddos love them!..
37. Acai Bowl by lunchboxbunch
Frosty and sweet and totally amazing, this acai bowl is rich in antioxidants, fiber, potassium and flavor.
38. Peanut Butter Amazeballs by a virtual vegan
More pb-chocolate deliciousness in these healthy-treat bites.
39. Easy Mini Nacho Pizzas by lunchboxbunch
These easy, healthy after school english muffin pizzas are topped with Mexican goodies for fiesta flavors!
40. Spinach Sesame Crackers by elephantastic vegan
I am in love with these DIY square snack crackers!
41. PBJ Popcorn by feasting on fruit
Snack approved! This is a creative spin on a study snack fave.
42. Triple Chocolate Bread by contentedness cooking
Who can say no to this chocolate-infused snack bread?
43. Fatty Taquitos by lunchboxbunch
These baked taquitos are filled with healthy ingredients like beans and veggies – but packed with fun crunchy fiesta flavor.
44. Hummus Lettuce Wraps by The Vegan Chickpea
Craving veggies and hummus? Whip up these delicious lettuce wraps!
45. 5-Ingredient Sunflower Bars by plant eaters manifesto.
Peanut free and naturally sweetened snack bars.
46. Fig + Date Energy Balls by Brewing Happiness
Love fig cookies? Try these sweet fig energy balls to fuel the after school hours.
47. DIY DOLE Whip by lunchboxbunch
Give them a taste of summertime, even in fall, with this DIY pineapple-infused DOLE Whip! Pineapple and banana goodness in every frsoty sweet bite. Hydrating and rich in vitamin C.
48. Easy Vegan Queso Dip by lunchboxbunch
Add chips, veggie sticks, rice crackers or drizzle over your fave veggie salad for a spicy study sesh snack.
49. Vegan Denver Omelette Quesadilla by Cadry’s Kitchen
Serve these savory-amazing tortilla triangles with some guacamole for a cravable after school bite.
50. Roadtrip Bars by lunchboxbunch
Just call these ‘road trip bars’ ‘amazing study sesh bras’ because chocolate, savory-sweetness and loaded of healthy ingredients will always equal a more productive study hour.
51. Nut Butter No Jam Toast by Styled Nutrition
This spin on PBJ uses fresh fruit in place of jam!
52. Chocolate Almond Banana Smoothie by lunchboxbunch
Refuel after school with this chocolate shake or smoothie bowl.
53. Black Bean Dip by Garlic and Zest
Turn any study sesh into a fiesta with this legume-rich dish!
54. Chocolate Date Amazeballs by Plant Strong Vegan
Chocolate lovers will love to nibble these date-sweetened treats.
55. Chocolate Popcorn by Real Food Real Deals
Did someone say chocolate and popcorn, in one nibble-approved recipe? Yes, please!
56. Kabocha Squash Chips by veggies don’t bite
These yummy sweeet-savory chips are totally snackable! And healthy!
57. Raspberry Almond Squares by unconventional baker
These yummy squares look decadent, but are super healthy! Gluten free.
58. Apple Cinnamon Date Scuffins by veggies don’t bite
Kids of all ages will get excited to try a SCUFFIN! 🙂
59. The Best Little Snack Cookies by lunchboxbunch
These chocolate, oat and seed/nut cookies are indeed one of my favorite goodies to nibble. Study fuel!
60. German Chocolate Macaroons by unconventional baker
The next best thing to German Chocolate Cake. Only healthy too!
61. Vegan Apple Gallete by your wellness to go.
Fall apples will be delicious in this tart.
62. Fully Loaded Apple Nachos by begin within nutrition
These are so fun and delicious for anyone who loves snacking on apple slices and nut butter!
63. Red Pepper Dip by Rough Measures
Serve this yummy dip with veggie sticks and warm pita triangles.
64. Spiced Tofu Fingers by Tinned Tomatoes
Clearly these protein-rich tofu fingers are a big snack-approved, kid-friendly hit!..
65. Vegan Cheese Ball by peacemealxo
Savory snacking bliss! This fun vegan cheese ball.
66. Stuffed Apple Turnover Bites by lunchboxbunch
These flaky tortilla triangles are stuffed with apple butter cashew spread and apple slices.
67. No-Milk Slices by elephantastic vegan
These are an after-school treat for every chocolate and cream lover. Reward homework time with a snack plate like this!
68. Chewy Chocolate Oat Bars by Fettle Vegan
These extra chewy bars will be a chocolate-infused hit with homework-infused kids!
69. Peanut Butter Puff Granola Cereal by Strength and Sunshine
Kids love cold cereal. Well this homemade version is better than most high sugar store bought options.
70. Energy Toasts by Radiant Rachels
Give any of these recipes a try for after-school toast feasting.
71. Cookie Butter Chocolate Cups by the vegan cookie fairy
These cookie butter-infused chocolate cups are a delicious study treat.
72. Kid-Friendly Banana Green Smoothie by Blender babes
If they can get past the green color and just try a sip, we are pretty sure kids will lOVE this sweet banana flavor smoothie. Popeye approved!
73. Easy Mini Crispbread Pizzas by peace love quinoa
These fun, healthy pizzas are a great choice for a ‘pizza-party study sesh.’
74. Strawberry Banana Popsicles by FoodScape
Grab and snack fruity stud fuel.
75. Peanut Butter Banana Flax Toast by nourish by nutrition
Simple, classic and healthy with a flax, brain-boosting spin.
76. PB Apple Granola Snack Wraps by active vegetarian
These are a kid-approved snack wrap!
77. Healthy Caramel Dip by vegan family recipes
This vanilla bean ‘caramel’ dip is delicious paired with fall apple slices.
78. Cherry Oat Bars by Nourish and nestle
Fiber, antioxidants, flavor! These gluten free bars are a crumbly, delicious study snack treat. Cherry or berry infused!
79. Pistachio Pudding by unconventional baker
This green dream sweet treat is a healthy and energizing after school snack. Make ahead for grab-n-serve bliss.
80. Trail Mix Cups by connoisseurus veg
This is a moist and snackable way to serve lovable trail mix flavors.
81. Super Creamy Truffles by gourmandelle
These super silky and creamy chocolate truffles are a healthy after school treat.
82. Sweet Potato Ginger Protein Balls by veggie desserts uk
These sweet potato-infused bites pack a warming study sesh punch!
83. Hummus Pinwheels by go dairy free
These savory bites are a fun sandwich-y finger food for homework time.
84. Amazing Apple Fries by go dairy free
How incredible are these fun and delicious apple “fries.” Served in a fry container wrap!
85. Maple Cinnamon Peanut Butter Dip by nosh and nourish
Just add apple slices, pita triangles or veggie sticks!
86. No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Energy Bites by Veganosity
These are SURE to impress. Chocolate = study fuel? Yes, please. Sub with almond butter if needed.
87. Tropical Soft Serve by Vegetarian Gastronomy
Sweet and creamy with fruit flavors, soft serve is a winning study hour snack.
88. Oatmeal Raison Cookie Granola by Spa Bettie
Serve your little cookie monster this fun cookie-inspired cold cereal.
89. Pesto Snails by elephantastic vegan
These fun spiral snacks have a savory-delicious pesto flavor.
90. Smoky Garlic Pumpkin Seeds by veggies don’t bite
Fall fave. Make this healthy savory snack during pumpkin carving season.
91. Superfood Energy Balls by Harriet Emily
These delicious bites are the perfect after school study fuel.
92.Strawberry Vegan Cheesecake bites by Vegan Heaven
Sweet, creamy, pink bites for a healthy treat.
93. Pink Lemonade Bites by Cotter Crunch
Kids will love these pretty pink lemonade bites.
94. Spinach Muffins with Cashew Cheese by Vegan High Tech Mom
These savory muffins are a delicious way for kids to eat veggies after school.
95. Ginger peanut Salad Rolls by lunchboxbunch
Get them to eat their greens after school with these rice wraps featuring peanut sauce flavor in every bite.
96. Apple Garlic Hummus Toast with sage by lunchboxbunch
Savory sweet flavors from fall apples and garlic-sage hummus make this study toast a hit.
99. Lemon Blueberry Muffins by a virtual vegan
These fluffy, zesty-sweet muffins are a cozy after school snack.
100. Strawberry Mint Spring Rolls by the almond eater
These creative spring rolls should add some fruity fuel to the after-school hours.
101. Strawberry Muffins by Vegetarian Gastronomy
Berries from the end-of-summer days will love being baked into these fluffy amazing muffins.
102. Sweet Potato Pesto Bites by Pancake Warriors
For the students who love a sophisticated nibble, these elegant sweet potato pesto bites will impress!
103. Avocado Toast with Skillet Chickpeas by lunchboxbunch
This is a substantial way to fuel up for homework time. Healthy fast from avocados and protein and fiber in those skillet chickpeas.
104. Smoothie Shots! by DebSpots
Instant study fuel for a crowd of students, these mini smoothies pack an energizing punch.
105. Chickpea Salad Sandwich by lunchboxbunch
This easy to make tuna-alternative is rich in crunchy celery and chickpeas. Delicious on toast!
Thank you to all the vegan bloggers who contributed! If you are a vegan blogger and would love to be included in round-ups like these, be sure to submit your recipes to my other site FindingVegan.com — you can then have access to the private Finding Vegan Blogger’s Group on Facebook!
Question of the Post: What is your favorite after-school snack?? Please leave it in the comments below!